Piwik Besucheranalyse

The Central Power Station, build in 1906, is the oldest building among the surface facilities at the Rammelsberg. All of the technical equipment, turbines and electrical installations can be found here- a mute testimony for the massive power demand of the former mine. Furthermore, the building is used today as an unusual location for exhibiting modern art.

This building is not accessible with a wheelchair or stroller and for people with impaired mobility.